Thursday, August 24, 2017

The Certifiable Wenches Easy Kung Pao Meatballs

I am always looking for dinners that come together in an hour or less, cos that's how I roll. I'm lazy, but I like good food.

I'm also usually on a budget and I feed 4 people, so there needs to be enough.

I wanted something different and I had some meatballs. (This time the Sam's Club Angus meatballs, but whatever frozen meatballs you have will work)

Here's what I came up with for this super easy, and super tasty dinner


Ingredients:
1 bottle Panda Express Kung Pao Sauce
1 large green pepper chopped in chunks
1 medium onion chopped in large chunks
1 jar of chunk pineapple and about half the juice
1 large container of fresh sliced mushrooms
1 can 8 oz of water chestnuts


Directions
Saute onion and pepper until both are soft and onions translucent.
Add sauce, meatballs, water chestnuts and pineapple w/juice and give a stir.
Cover cook for 20 - 25 minutes.
Add mushrooms and cook an additional 5 minutes
Serve over rice and enjoy!



No comments: